Welcome

There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, December 6, 2009


This July 4, 1984 document made available by the British National Archives shows a letter from the Wigan Ariel Phenomena Investigation Team to the British Ministry of Defense. Britain's military has closed a hotline that took reports of unidentified flying objects, or UFOs, after determining that the money is better spent in Afghanistan. The Ministry of Defense says that the phone service and an associated e-mail address were taken offline earlier this week, and said Friday, Dec. 4, 2009 that 50 years of UFO sightings had not revealed any evidence of alien life or threats to the U.K. (AP Photo/British National Archives)






This May 25, 1992 document made available by the British National Archives shows a UFO sighting report. Britain's military has closed a hotline that took reports of unidentified flying objects, or UFOs, after determining that the money is better spent in Afghanistan. The Ministry of Defense says that the phone service and an associated e-mail address were taken offline earlier this week, and said Friday, Dec. 4, 2009 that 50 years of UFO sightings had not revealed any evidence of alien life or threats to the U.K. (AP Photo/British National Archives)

No comments:

Post a Comment