Welcome

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Russia/Norway Compared

Compare the two in the pictures and there is no where near the same look. For me the Russian one is definitely a rocket/missile. This is the test of a Russian Missile "Bulava" or something similar.

Now I have to say Norway is a completely different animal all together just in the nature of the major differences.. We are now comparing apples with oranges here.. I am no longer convinced of the excuse given for the Norway incident.

This back to back display is a clever shell game to fool the stupid and the gullible. So for me now the game is a foot. I need to know what it really was. I am not saying it wasn't a test of some kind, but I am saying it is not what we are told..


Look below at the comparison pictures, you decide..


No comments:

Post a Comment